OOPS! Make that accommodate.

________________________________
From: Fritz Holt [mailto:fh...@townandcountryins.com]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 2:21 PM
To: Texas Cavers; Off-Topic Texas Cavers
Subject: [Texascavers] SEEKING SHELTER.

ATTENTION ALL HUMANITARIANS AND GEEZER SYMPATHIZERS:

This elderly gentleman is in need of a cool place to sleep at ICS for three or
four nights as a volunteer to drive tour vans during the day. Floor space is
acceptable but prefer an indoor shower. I will arrive in Kerrville Saturday
afternoon, be gone during the day and depart Kerrville Wednesday morning. I am
clean, quiet and very private. I have patterned myself after David Locklear. I
will gladly pay my share of the room charges. If you can accomodate me, please
respond. After 5:00 today, I may be reached on my AT&T cell phone,
713-818-2496. Thank you.
Fritz Holt