Howdy,

Unfortunately, I will not be attending the ICS.  I felt
bad for not volunteering due to having to work so I've made an art
project for the ICS auction in hopes of helping to raise money for the
event.  I have 2 questions:
1.  I wanted to make sure that the auction proceeds go to help pay for ICS.
2.  To whom do I need to get the project so it will be in the auction?  Most
likely, I'll have Heather give it to Anne Scott to give to the right person.

I've spent about 16-18 hours the last few days creating this project.  It's a
bat flying in front of a moon made out of stained glass.  I'll have a picture
posted on my facebook tomorrow if anyone wants to preview it.

I appreciate any feedback to my questions.
Thanks,

Andy Zenker
Texas
 Caver