Hey, guys!

Thanks everybody who answered on my cry for ride earlier this week. I got to
the Convention by greyhound bus, and it was not bad.  Te itinerary was
LAfayette , LA-- Houston, TX---San ANtonio, TX-- -Kerrville, TX. I am staying
for Monday only and than planning to be back in Louisiana by lunch time
Tuesday. Unfortunately, the transportation from Kerville to San Antonio is
limited, and in order to catch the 12:15 am bus from San Antonio to Lafayette I
have to leave Kerrville at 4 :30 pm, which means that I will not be able to see
the Texas cavers movie! I was wondering if any of you is planning to go to San
Antonio after movie and does not mind giving me a ride there.

Thanks a lot!!!

please reply asap!!!

Tanya

Share your memories online with anyone you want.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/products/photos-share.aspx?tab=1