I was watching in Television with my family.  I had just gotten out of
active duty in the Navy in June.

Butch Fralia

From: Louise Power [mailto:power_lou...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 5:12 PM
To: Matt Turner; Texas Cavers
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] --- "Texas Cavers" Premiere --- Monday, July 20,
Dietert Auditorium 6pm --- Please join us!!

If you're old enough, do you remember where you were when this happened? I
was sitting in the lobby of my hotel in Barcelona at 0 dark 30 listening to
the whole thing in Spanish. Other worldly!!! The only thing in English was
what the astronauts said when they stepped onto the moon.

Louise

  _____