Don't you sleep?  Much too late to post -- or maybe you got to sleep in this
morning!
Thanks for all your help this week -- it has made a big difference!

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Goldsmith [mailto:wo...@justfamily.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 12:45 AM
To: TexasCavers
Subject: [Texascavers] Shiner

I dunno if we have anyone on the list that knows or is associated with
someone at Shiner (other than the great Frank Binney), but Frank and
Bill Steele pulled off a boon for our ICS/NSS convention this year.
So far, we have consumed 22 kegs of beer at this event, and all of it
was donated by Shiner, and yes, DONATED, we didn't purchase this beer.
 This convention is barely half over, so more beer is coming!

A very big thanks to Shiner for the sponsorship and donation, this is
one caver that has enjoyed it!

I was already a Shiner fan, this just renewed that!!

Charles