Underground Texas Grotto meeting ­ July 29, 2009

www.utgrotto.org

The meeting is on Wednesday from 7:45 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
on the University of Texas Campus in 2.48 Painter Hall
http://www.utexas.edu/maps/main/buildings/pai.html

The Presentation will be  “Sistema Nogochl, -1182 metres” by Gustavo Vela

Gustavo supports his adventures through his custom jewelry and perspective
photography to participate in hardcore international caving exploration.  Come
out for some spectacular photography from one of the deepest cave systems in
Mexico along with first hand stories of forging deep into an abyss in Mexico.

For information on Underground Texas Grotto activites, please see the website.
All of our information is available through our link including officer contact
info, trips reports, new caver training, event calendar, and posting links  to
beginner trips or vertical rope training.

Not all of us, but some cavers meet before the meeting about 6:30, where we go
to Sau Paulo www.saopaulos.net  for happy hour, then afterward at about 9:30
for the after meeting, we go for burgers and beer at Posse East
www.posseeast.com

The UT Grotto needs you, the caver with photos and a story to share about your
adventures, scientific research, or something else really cool.  Contact Gary
v...@utgrotto.org