Many, many Texas Cavers stepped up to do a part to make ICS happen!  A few
more THANKS! are in order -- in addition to all those mentioned before. I'll
try not to list people already mentioned.

Things were not perfect, but they happened, and mostly smoothly.

Bev Shade came back from Argentina to deal with facilities.  She was still
today.  Bev made sure there were tables and chairs where they needed to be
--
Rick Corbel did audio/visual.  He worked to make sure there were projectors
and sound everywhere needed -- and work he did with the help of a host of
others including Marvin Miller back from the southeast.
Bill Steele put on Texas sized and style Howdy Party!
Bob Cowell worked on camp grounds -- and helped coordinate sinks, showers,
trash cans, and whatever was needed in camp.
Sara Ranzau was the ICE Queen -- making sure there was ice for the kegs,
caving trips, kegs, and whatever else we needed Ice for.
Travis Scott with the help of Joe Mitchell did trips -- caving -- trying to
keep up with what was making, what was needed, what would work.
Joe Ranzau coordinated food -- and other junk -- but the food was sometimes
a big challenge with the guy who negotiated the food contract leaving so he
did not have to make it happen.
Kurt Menking organized Wednesday Trips and made sure they happened, calling
a replacement driver out of bed to take a trip.
Bob West and Josie Hooper were still working on rooms today -- great job
with that.
John Moses, ICS secretary, (El Paso is part of Texas) who helped organize it
all and pitched in where needed.
Joe Mitchell did cultural trips -- buses where people wanted to go in TEXAS
-- though the River Trips were really hard with no water.
Michael & Melissa Cicherski tried to keep us from bankrupting the NSS --
maybe they succeeded -- but a very thankless job from my point of view.
Jon Cradit coordinated facilities -- rentals and all the other stuff needed
to make it happen.
Allan Cobb and Sparky the golf cart coordinated all cultural events --
parties, trips, banquets, and sundry.
Charles Goldsmith came out of hiding to prove he is not a myth, and worked
hard all week making sure we had internet -- then hauling kegs.

All of the people above could not have done it without all the help of each
Texas Caver who pitched in for 30 minutes or 10 days.
I'm sure I have forgotten or missed specifics, but

Texas hosted an International Congress and did a GREAT job!
Thanks to ALL.