Will someone help me out, please? The Howdy Party was my baby. I was so busy
emceeing it and tending to details as it passed, that
I didn't take any photos of the rope trick artist standing on his horse, the
band, the mechanical bull, or the dancing. I'm giving the program for our
grotto tomorrow night, so of course I'd like to include some shots of the Howdy
Party.

I do, however, have a photo of me in my flame tights, black cowboy boots, and
fancy western shirt, that Melanie Aspaugh took, so I'm set on that subject.

Please send me some photos as attachments to speleoste...@tx.rr.com.

Thanks,

Bill