This may not count as rocking per se:
  I was on a trip with Bill Steele and others upstream from the natural
entrance in Honey Creek.  He had a lanyard attached to his boogie board and the
end trailed behind him a few feet, just enough for me to grab ahold and catch a
free ride.  He would fuss with his board and gear at which point I would let go
and swim a few strokes on my own just to keep up appearances.  He finally
caught on to my parasitism but not before he towed me most of the way from
Whistler's Mother to the Q&A series.  Sorry Bill, I guess I should watch my
pack from now on...

Andy

Andrew G. Gluesenkamp, Ph.D.
700 Billie Brooks Drive