Begin forwarded message:

From: "Bill Bentley" <ca...@caver.net>
Date: July 31, 2009 9:37:35 PM CDT
To: <o...@texascavers.com>
Subject: [ot_caving] Life

Next month I will be 50 years old. About 5 years ago I had the opportunity to finally get to ride a horse. This would become a near death experience that has changed me forever. My horse riding experience was going great I really thought that horseback riding was not so hard and that I didn't see what the fuss was about and as everything was going fine until.... all at once for no reason the danged horse starts bouncing out of control. He was bucking like bronco in the pro rodeo show. I tried with all my might to hang on, but eventually was thrown off. Just when things could not possibly get worse, my foot gets caught in the stirrup. When this happened, I fell head first to the ground.My head continued to bounce harder as the horse did not stop or even slow down. Just as I was giving up hope and starting to lose consciousness, the Wal-Mart manager came out and unplugged it.
Thank God for heroes.