From: Rick Corbell [mailto:rlcorb...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 7:32 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] ICS follow-up

Dear Cavers,

My three cabin mates from ICS have come down with 102 plus fever in the last
few days.  I've been asked to see if there have been other ICS attendees who
may have developed a fever and pneumonia.

I know two folks missed our Bexar Grotto meeting on Monday the 27th due to
illness, but I don't know the symptoms.

Rick Corbell

  _____

Windows LiveT: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.
<http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=PID23384::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:NF_BR_s
ync:082009>