texascavers Digest 8 Aug 2009 03:18:44 -0000 Issue 821

Topics (messages 11661 through 11677):

Re: Speleolympics Results
        11661 by: Bill Stephens

OT - new cameras
        11662 by: David

Re: speleo-artist in the news
        11663 by: tbsamsel.verizon.net
        11664 by: J. LaRue Thomas

Re: Only one word...
        11665 by: germanyj.aol.com
        11666 by: Don Cooper

Another ICS illness?
        11667 by: Frank Binney

WNS News: Congress disappoints big time - need to make noise
        11668 by: Mark Minton

Re: ICS Wednesday night party
        11669 by: Alex Sproul

Re: Drilling into a cave...
        11670 by: Graham Schindel
        11671 by: David

Now That The ICS Is In Our Rear View Mirror...
        11672 by: Mark.Alman.l-3com.com

bat research
        11673 by: Mixon Bill

OT - new BLM director
        11674 by: David
        11675 by: Louise Power
        11676 by: David

OT - cave dweller video
        11677 by: David

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
I have complete Speleolympics results for the Obstacle Course and Ladder Climb.
They will also be posted soon on the NSS Vertical Section website along with
the results of all of the rope climbing contests. I will send a copy to anyone
who sends me a personal email asking for such (not supposed to use attachments
here).

Bill Stephens