FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Peter Youngbaer <wnsliai...@caves.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 10:35:45 PM
Subject: Revamped WNS Website and Spring Updates

Hi, Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we just went live with a totally
re-vamped WNS web page:  http://www.caves.org/WNS/index.htm.

Many thanks to Alex Sproul for many hours of technical wizardry to
make all the links work and make it visually exciting.  Thanks also to
Mike Warner for the Media Accounts updates.  Gordon Birkhimer's report
from the WNS Congressional briefing to NGOs is there, and we've
incorporated several suggestions from other NSS members.

We've added a couple new features:  a current Cave Closures tracking
link, and a new WNS Research Center. This highlights the WNS Rapid
Response Fund, including a description of the fund, links to the
donation page and application guidelines for researchers, and a report
on what it has supported so far.

And, of course, there is news included in the new Update message.

Spread the word.

Peter