I realize the TSA Chairman is trying to promote a reasonable agenda that
will reduce the cost of the TxCvr to the membership.  But I believe that he
might want to stop short of insinuating that if a member does want to
receive a  hardcopy TxCvr, that they are environmentally or fiscally
irresponsible.   These things have a way of causing terminal foot-in-mouth
disease, which
can be  much more damaging than the H1N1 virus.

Jerry Atkinson

In a message dated 5/12/2009 1:26:49 P.M. Central Standard Time,