Cavers,

I have need for some help for ICS.

First of all, I need a volunteer (or volunteers) to be on the WNS Decon
Committee, specifically to pick up the supplies from my house in Austin
and take them to Kerrville by Saturday 18 July.  This person or persons
will be responsible for ensuring that some of the supplies get to Travis
Scott, who is organizing the cave trips during the week, in order to
place them on the vans and busses that are going to those caves. The
volunteer(s) will also be responsible for getting other supplies to Jon
Cradit, in order to place them at the campus Washateria and other
laundry facilities in the dorms and apartments.  The supplies will
consist of some big plastic tubs, empty 5-gallon buckets, cases of
bleach and Lysol(r) disinfectant, boxes of trash bags, and other sundry
items (scrub brushes, Purell(r), etc.), so a pickup truck or SUV would
be needed.  I will be leading a week-long pre-convention field trip that
will end in Kerrville on that Saturday, so I cannot get the supplies to
Kerrville on my own.  Please let me know by the end of this week if you
are available and can do this.

The second job is for trip leader(s) for some Colorado Bend State Park
trips on Sunday (19 July), Monday (20th), Wednesday (22nd), Thursday
(23rd), Saturday (25th) and Sunday (26th).  There will be one van
heading out there each of those days with up to 12 people.  Trip leaders
will be responsible for driving the van to the Park, conducting
participants to Gorman Falls and several select caves in the Park, and
driving back to Kerrville, dropping off participants at the WNS Decon
Station and sweeping out the van.  These will generally be all-day
trips, with a sack lunch.  It would be great to have 2 leaders each day.
The same leaders can lead trips on as many of those days as you like.
You do not have to be familiar with the caves, since we will supply cave
maps, coordinates, and other beta, but it helps.  Drivers must be over
25, but assistant trip leaders need not be.  There will be coolers of
beverages on each van.  Please let me know ASAP if interested, and cc
Travis Scott (tra...@oztotl.com) as well.

Thank you all for your interest and support!

-- Crash

Confidentiality Note: This email and any attachment to it are
confidential and protected by law and intended for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named on the email. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or distribution of this communication is prohibited. If
via return email and delete it completely from your email system. If you
have printed a copy of the email, please destroy it immediately. Thank
you