The Association for Mexican Cave Studies sells Yochib. There is some limited info on our Web site at http://www.amcs-pubs.org/other/yochib.html . We and no doubt several other book vendors will have them at the ICS/ NSS in July.

Bill Steele's new book on Huautla will also be available at the ICS, "if the creek don't rise," according to Cave Books, the publisher.

As for other good books by cavers, I could come up with a list of a dozen or so easily, although some are out of print. (I could also come up with a list of real stinkers.) -- Mixon
He who renders warfare fatal to all engaged in it will be the greatest benefactor the world has yet known. - Sir Richard Burton
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org