From: Wayne Hutchinson [mailto:m4w8...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:07 PM
To: Texas cavers list
Subject: [Texascavers] bat houses

If you are in the Houston area there are 2 bat houses in Terry Hershey Park
north of Memorial Drive. These are large free standing houses about 6 feet
square (wild guess) mounted on poles. I have not been able to get any info on
who built them but both are occupied. The design looks to be well thought out
and is obviously attractive to bats