O.K. Cavers, time to lend a hand. Time to show we work as a team. Time to show some Texas hospitality.

During the ICS there are 3 functions, off campus, that we ALL want to attend, especially our wonderful guests. The Photo Salon, The ICS Banquet and the NSS Banquet.

I have 32 fifteen passenger vans for these events. And they need drivers.

I'm not asking anyone to miss these events, they won't begin until everyone is there. I'm AM asking you to take 14 guests with you, as you drive a van to these events. Four times. You need to have a valid Driver's license and be 25 years old, thats it! You don't even need to be registered for the ICS.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings are going to wonderful events, BUT NOT WITHOUT YOUR HELP.

Many of you are already overwhelmed by jobs they volunteered for, I completely understand. However I'm fairly certain everyone is going to attend these functions, and everyone needs to get there. So unless you want to stand in line on campus while I drive one van back and forth 114 times to take everyone to Air Hall or Cailloux Theater and Playhouse, you need to step up and help out.

If you feel you can't help, please give George Veni, or any ICS OC staff, a call and explain yourself.