I am forwarding this, presuming the author wanted me to:

Hello, I am a scorpion researcher at the University of Nevada Las Vegas.

I find cave scorpions especially fascinating.

The few known species have some remarkable adaptations to their cave
environments.

So I am curious, how many of you have discovered scorpions while
spelunking? In the US they
are known from a few caves in Texas and California but I wonder if
there are more out there just
waiting to be discovered.

If you have ever found a cave scorpion I would love to hear about it.

Furthermore, if it turns out that any of you have discovered a new
species, then I think it's only fitting
that you get to name it!

You can reach me at matthew.gra...@unlv.edu

Thanks!