From: Mixon Bill [mailto:bmixon...@austin.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 8:19 PM
To: Cavers Texas
Subject: [Texascavers] Wednesday night band

Considering the way the sound people set up for bands these days
(well, actually ever since the unfortunate discovery of electrical
amplification) I have every confidence that the Terminal Siphons will
be audible throughout the "quiet campground." I assume (and hope) this
was taken into account in the scheduling. -- Mixon
One can live down anything except a good reputation.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org