Internet Services

If you want access to the Internet during the Congress and don’t have
your own wireless connection, you have two options:

Wireless: Free wireless Internet is available in all of the
apartments, dormitories, and other buildings on Schreiner University
campus. Some wireless signals are available outside of the buildings,
especially in the middle of the campus within the loop formed by Acorn
Road, but the signals will not reach into the campgrounds. To log on
to the university’s wireless system…

Internet Rooms: If you do not have your own computer, there are
computers in two locations that you can use for free to access the
Internet.

These rooms and computers will be available during daytime hours from
8 a.m. until 6 p.m. Please do not change any of the settings on the
computers or import software or programs.

-----

I'll be at Schreiner tomorrow morning to meet with the technical staff
and to evaluate the wireless and check coverage.  I'm told that it
should be an open access wireless, no passwords nor any special login
info will be needed.  I'll have more info after my testing.

If anyone has questions, please let me know.

Charles