Per George, and I concur, AT&T EDGE only (2g not 3g) coverage, but its
quite acceptable.

I can't speak for the other companies either.

I did some testing today of the wireless coverage on campus from the
provided facilities of the university.  The quiet campground has a bit
of coverage, the closer to the buildings that you get the better.  The
loud campground had no signal at all, but moving close to the Moody
building gave a good signal (as close as the street from the covered
pavilion).

Almost all of the buildings have wireless coverage and of course it
"bleeds" out some, and there are a few places on campus where you can
get between 2 or 3 buildings and have excellent signal.

One note, the Gym does not have wireless at this time, their equipment
has failed there.

If anyone has questions, please let me know.
Charles