I left some names of the helpers off my last post.

One of them was Sara Ranzau.

Also, the camp shower walls on the outside and the inside
are made of black plastic wrap which was stapled to the
studs of the structure and covered with wood strips and stapled
again to help reinforce the plastic.

The water after showering drains into an ingenious gutter along the
edge of the structure and then dumps into a pipe fitted into a sewer
manhole next to the back of the structure.

Anyone wishing to conserve water could take a bucket sponge bath
and dump the water next to a tree somewhere out of sight, especially
if they are using bio-degradable soap.    In my opinion, it is more
environmental conscious to dump shower water on landscaping,
than to put it in the sewer.

I would like to add that Bob plans to have solar powered LED lights
above the shower stalls.      That may be a 1st for a caving convention.

At the moment the floor of the showers is plywood painted with white
paint.     Someone could stick on some grippy stickers shaped like
bats or something if they wanted to.

I presume there will be an outhouse near the showers, or within an
easy walk.