According to Kerrville's 10 day weather forecast:

The temperature does not hit triple-digits during ICS.     Also, some
rain is possible
on the 22nd.

     http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USTX0689?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

If it hits, 99 it will feel like triple digits because the humidity
will be over 50 percent, and
possibly 70 plus.

The early morning temperatures are supposed to get as low as 72, maybe
71.     That
is a tolerable temperature for sleeping outdoors.    I saw another
site that said 68
degrees.    I couldn't find the record low for this time of year, but
I think it is 68.

During the heat of the day, as long as you have a cool wet towel
around your neck
and are sitting in the shade, and wearing loose cotton clothing, and a
ice-chest full of cold
beverages, then you won't notice the heat, especially if there is a breeze.

There should be some clouds, which will help a little to keep the sun
off of you.

The main thing is that no major storms or flash-flooding is expected.
 And there are no
storms brewing in the gulf.

Kerrville does not appear to have a history of major storms in
mid-July.    There was a big storm
in 1932 on July 2nd, but it doesn't seem to be as unpredictable as
some parts of the country.

Other weather sites with 5 day forecast predict no rain thru Saturday,
which is not good
news.

I did not notice a mosquito problem on the campus.    That is good news.

Here is an important update about the drought dated 07/08/09

     http://www.kerrville.org/index.aspx?NID=859

David Locklear