I've gotten a lot of interest in this trip lately, and I am not sure if I have contact info for everyone who has expressed interest. At this point I would like to request that anyone who is interested in going and hasn't directly confirmed their participation with me to please do two things:

1.) Contact me off list for further details. This trip is open to everyone that can get into (and back out of) Mexico and also find a ride in a 4x4, high-clearance vehicle. Right now we do have some room in the vehicles that are going, but that may quickly change. We will leave Austin on 3-14 and return 3-22.

2.) Please sign up for the purificacion.org announcements list by going here: http://purificacion.org/mailman/listinfo/announcements_purificacion.org That way I do not have to constantly update a large, unwieldy e-mail group in my address book. This is a very quiet list as it is used solely for trip planning purposes, so it shouldn't clutter up your inbox.

Thanks!

Sandi