It's no secret that my favorite caves are southeastern New Mexico. So it may
not be any great surprise, but on Thursday I will be moving to Carlsbad. My new
address is 925 N. Guadalupe Street Carlsbad, NM 88220. Will send phone # as
soon as I get a confirmation of the right #. Any Texas caver is welcome to come
crash, visit and cave.

Jim Goodbar is giving me special permits to go out and continue work in
McKittrick thru May, but come the first of June, no one will get a permit til
mid October. I still have stuff at CACA NP that's fun and there is always the
High Guads. And, as soon as we finish with the McKittrick Hill resto & get
those caves reopened, Jim is closing Wind AKA Hicks & I will start work in
there. First resto project for me will be Blood River. If interested let me
know. We need help cleaning up these caves!!!!!!!!!!!! Resto work is fun and
rewarding. Think of being in the world's biggest sand box with guaranteed
buried treasure. Cool in summer, warm in winter.......

Keep in mind, resto means getting to go cave in that cave! I am currently
working on the Green Lake Room in Endless, but will not be able to get back
there till mid Oct. because of bats. Help get these great caves open again and
become a part of fantastic project.

I hope most all will get to go to ICS. It is shaping up super cool and they
really have some fantastic trips planned. Maybe I will get to see some of y'all
there (if I get to go). Please pass this information on to any one
interested........

Karen