I love my Garmin CSX 60

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2009, at 12:52 PM, Thomas Sitch <dreadfl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Friends,

The time has come for me to ask for your help.

The last time I was seriously doing any orienteering was in the military, and before that digging through USGS drawers at the local sporting goods store hoping to find the topo maps I wanted.

I now find myself starting a business where I need a nice hand held GPS, and I obviously want it to do double duty on caving trips and karst walks.

I'm looking to spend around $300, but can go higher if there's a really good model I should own.

What do you recommend? Which models have served their owners well, and which ones have looked pretty and then broken down with the slightest abuse?

My Best Regards,

~~Thomas