Great photos, Puppy, and thanks for taking them!

If you or your kids, or any of the Aggie or Houston cavers, or any of the other
attendees would like to submit a trip report, please do so ASAP, as I would
like to get the TC to the printer later this week.

I am planning on doing a write up on "Hell's Half Mile" or "Hell's Hog Wallow",
but if anyone wants to do a write up on the lead some found, the thru trip, or
the dig in the morning, please do so.

If you're not signed up for the Members Only Area on the TSA website or, worse
yet, not a TSA member (gasp!)
please consider rectifying this immediately.

This is going to be a great issue with a LOAD of pics.

If you're signed up for the Members Area, you will be able to view the next
issue in full color and at least a week or, more likely, 10 days, before anyone
else receives the B & W snail mail version.

Thanks!

Mark