From: mark.al...@l-3com.com [mailto:mark.al...@l-3com.com]
Sent: Thu 1/8/2009 1:28 PM
To: Texas Cavers
Cc: darla_bis...@chs.net; Bishop, Darla; dbis...@zipnet.us; Denise P; Rob Bisset
Subject: [Texascavers] ICS Registration Raffle to Benefit the TSA!

        Happy New Year, y'all!

        George Veni and the powers that be for the ICS have been gracious
enough to donate a single registration to the TSA.
        This registration does NOT include any food, lodging, trips, books,
etc. All of that is extra.
        Since the TSA is one of the ICS sponsors, we have a single registration.

        We are announcing a raffle to benefit the TSA and some lucky soul will
be awarded this fabulous prize!

        For a measly $5 per raffle ticket, you may be the proud winner of a
prize worth between $250 as of today, $275 after January 31st, and $300 after
June 1st.

        You may enter as many times as you like, $5 per entry, and you do NOT
have to be a TSA member to enter, although, we sure would like for you to join!
        "Curses!" you may say! "I have already registered!"
        Don't despair! Go ahead and enter as many times as you like and, if you
win, you can donate the registration to a family member, friend, fellow caver,
or a new, energetic, deserving (and broke) young caver you know who is a member
of your Grotto and may benefit from such a wonderful prize!
        We are beginning the raffle this weekend, at the TSA Winter Business
Meeting at CBSP, so bring all of the change and money Grandma and/or Santa gave
you and invest in a worthy cause: the TSA and, possibly, a trip to THE caving
event in Texas, the US, and the world this year!
        Butch Fralia is currently working feverishly to add an option on the
TSA website for you to enter the raffle and pay on line, via Pay Pal, and to
enter as many times as you like. We'll let you know when this is up and running.
        The current plan is for the raffle to run until the TSA Spring
Convention, April 25th in Kerrville, where we will announce the winner on
Saturday night, after the auction.
        You will not have to be present to win, but, hey, it's the TSA
Convention, so come, anyway!
        If the deadline changes, you will read it here first.
        So, please encourage your fellow cavers to buy a ticket and put the
word out at your Grotto meetings!

        Enter soon and enter often! Good luck!

        Thanks!
        The Officers of the TSA

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is
Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It is intended
only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you
are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver,
distribute or copy this message and do not disclose its contents or take any
action in reliance on the information it contains.