From: Matt Turner <kat...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Four boys rescued fron Bexar County cave :
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 9:51 AM

Well,
I would have to assume so. I say this because if you have a sign posted or a
purple mark on a post or tree every 100ft it makes it criminal trespassing.

http://tlo2.tlc.state.tx.us/statutes/docs/PE/content/htm/pe.007.00.000030.00.htm#30.05.00
 that's the criminal trespassing code.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa5420/is_/ai_n29493801 this link talks
about landowner liability and says for the most part that if someone is
trespassing that they have little liability if they don't boobietrap their
property.
 Matt Turner

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it." - Aristotle

"Empty pockets never held anyone back.Only empty heads and empty hearts can do
that."- Norman Vincent Peale