-----Original Message-----
From: dale_p...@nps.gov
Sent: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 4:21 pm
Subject: New Issue of Canyons & Caves

Hi There,

After a 3.5 year hiatus, Canyons & Cave, a newsletter from the Resources
Stewardship & Science Division at Carlsbad Caverns National Park is once
again being produced and distributed on a quarterly basis. If interested,
you can find this newsletter (Issue #38 Winter 2008) at the following web
address:

http://www.nps.gov/cave/planyourvisit/brochures.htm#CP_JUMP_145034

If you do not want to receive these notifications, please let me know and I
will remove your address from the list.

Please let others that may be interested know about this newsletter and I
can add anyone to the notification list if you send me your email.

Enjoy,

Dale

Dale L. Pate
Cave & Karst Program Coordinator