Hey, wait a minute, Bill. The Idea here is to put money into the coffers, not
take it out.:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gill Ediger [mailto:gi...@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 4:27 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] reduced dues for electronic CAVER

At 01:40 PM 1/16/2009, mark.al...@l-3com.com wrote:
>Um, we'll have to get back to you on that, Bill.

Well, yow, Mixon. There's already that precident. It's sorta like the
government bailing out the banks and such. They do a bad job of
managing their money on account of a bad idea which they persist in
driving forward into oblivion. Think we can put in for a little of
that bail out money and get you your 6 bucks? Dudn't seem to be any
strings attached. Have the Shrub bring some back to Texas with him.

--Ediger