Way back when, I thought we did poll the membership.

Personally I don't see a huge issue here:

1) A .PDF is practically a byproduct of digital editing.

2) Our publication is thought to be "public" sensitive, IOW some worry about copyright. However there are many methods to protect online documents. My favorite example was used by a company to protect online digital books I used to purchase and read: the password to get the book downloaded was your credit card number. You weren't going to share it. (clearly there are reasons nowadays NOT to use this method).

3) it had been discussed at one point that only back issues would be available online.

Sent from my iPhone