If anyne has contact info for the Avery Ranch cave, please contact the person
below.

Thanks,Denise

From: RISKIT65@aol.comDate: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:04:22 -0500Subject: Avery Ranch
CaveTo: secret...@cavetexas.org
Hello, I am a den leader for Troop 173.  I have about 8 Wolves ( ages 8 and 9
).  I am trying to find a contact person for the cave in Avery Ranch.  We are
working on a belt loop and a quick tour of the cave would be awesome.  I live
across the street from the cave and have been in it several times.  Do you have
a contact person or phone number so that I might get lucky and arrange the
tour?  Thanks so much, Janet Kampfer  828-4404 or cell is 633-4366.

Windows Liveā„¢: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_012009