What if...
And I don't mean to be a party pooper - but what if it is already too late?
The situation is indeed dire, a problem of magnitude which its victims have
never imagined in their worse nightmares - and its been going on for so long
in an unsustainable state that the conclusion is unavoidable. Infrastructure
collapse.
Brought to you by those overseers of our economic rules and highway
bridges... Our little social system has not had the eyes to see ahead nor
the brain to consider what's coming.

-WaV-