At 12:47 PM 11/28/2008, Minton, Mark wrote:
      Jerry Atkinson posted:
>Pretty much any underground chamber qualifies as a cave.

      And they say the only restaurants in caverns are in the Carribean.

There used to be--and I see no reason why there shouldn't still be--a restaurant in a LARGE lava cavity just outside the archeo site at Teotihuacan (is that spelled right?). There were skylights which let in a good bit of light (in addition to the electrical artificial lighting) and the thing was natually cooled. Service and food were both good enough when I was there many years ago.

--Ediger