  From: Matt Turner
  To: texascavers@texascavers.com
  Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 3:54 PM
  Subject: [Texascavers] Solitario?

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solitario

  This weekend i was reading a Texas Monthly article from 2004 about a guy
staying a week in the Solitario of Big Bend State park by himself. I'll admit I
only made it through about a page or two of this suburbanite whining, about how
scared he was and all of the noises and dangers of the desert, before I put the
article down. The reason I bring this up is the area sure looks like it could
have caves on it and was wondering if anyone as ever gone out there and looked?

  I would assume so, but am a naturally curious person.

  Thanks,
  Matt