Hello,

Im Alan Downey from Austin,  Texas. I'm not a member of a grotto yet, but I
am a highschool senior at St. Stephen's, and am a captain in the Devils
Canyon Wilderness Program, which does a caving season every fall. Becky
Jones is our coach, and since I am looking to do more caving beyond the
program she suggested that I join the mailing list to get a better idea of
caving opportunities.

Thanks for the spam check,
-Alan D.