No ROOFS!? Bummer. I'll behave this time.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2008, at 6:10 PM, Geary Schindel <gschin...@edwardsaquifer.org> wrote:

Folks,

The Bexar Grotto Holiday Party is scheduled for Saturday, December 13 starting at 6:00 PM at the Geary, Sue, Graham, and Aspen Schindel ’s house located at 11310 Whisper Dawn, San Antonio, Texas 78230. P hone number at the house is 210-326-1576. ALL cavers and friends ar e welcome to attend. It will be a pot luck gathering so bring a dis h and come on down. We will be spreading the holiday cheer to celeb rate Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, winter solstices, and anything els e folks want to celebrate so dress accordingly (casual is better).

Rules of the Game:

If you bring a dish, you need to leave with a dish, not necessarily your dish, just a dish (we have enough dishes left over from last year – you can take one of those also).

There will be refreshments but if you have specific tastes, bring your own beverage of choice.

No drinking directly from whiskey bottles – we’re trying to run a class establishment here (beer bottle are ok).

If you have a food allergy, bring an epi-pen – actually, bring two p ens, some Benadryl, medic alert bracelet, etc. Be aware that we don ’t have a defibulator at the house but would be happy to try the new taser on you- It could work – maybe.

Please leave your varmints at home unless they’re on a dish – I already have two varmints, thanks anyway.

Stay off the roof, and stay off my neighbor’s roof.

Please make an effort to keep all bodies and bottles within the property boundaries.

There will be a white elephant gift exchange so bring an appropriate gift (not an elephant). All gifts must go home with someone.

There will be a TCMA board meeting on Sunday so if you would like to come to the party and spend the night, you’re welcome to stay at the house and help clean up on Sunday morning. Just let me know so we’ ll reserve you some space.

We’ll be fixing breakfast for anyone that doesn’t make it home – OK, anyone that stays at the house.

Geary and Sue Schindel