________________________________
From: Jacquetta Breedlove [mailto:bl...@vownet.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 9:21 AM
To: ;
Subject: Call President Bush - URGENT

I have received from different sources pleas to sign a petition to be sent to
President Bush asking him to pardon former Border Patrol Agents Ramos and
Compean who received long sentences for merely doing their jobs.  I have been
told by people on the staff of politicians that they give almost zero
credibility to those type of petitions, no matter how well intended they may be.

HOWEVER, there IS something you can do to help these two men and it only takes
a minute and very little effort.

Call the White House comment line at 202-456-1111 and leave a message urging
President Bush to do the RIGHT THING and pardon or at least commute the
sentence of these men who should never have been charged to begin with.

Please pass this on to others who you think might be willing to make that phone
call.  We need to inundate the White House with calls and we need to do it
quickly as time is short.

Jackie