I hope I'm not committing an impropriety or violating the NSS's trust, but
would someone who is NOT a current NSS member (and who has had no NSS member
using their computer to access the caves.org website) please try and access
the NSS business pages with this URL?
http://www.caves.org/nss-business/index.php
Please report.
-WaV