>Yes, this kind of ass-backwards thinking does get my blood pressure up.

I knew I could count on you, Phillip!

>First, we would not be giving much away if the NSS Board followed it Acts
>and Policies (it would be nice if the Board was familiar with the same; they
>were not during my tenure).

They still aren't.  The security is to protect us (the NSS) from their foibles!

>Secondly and more importantly, most of the NSS Business is not sensitive.

Quite true, and we're only talking about protecting the sensitive parts.  And believe it or not, an ad hoc committee has now been appointed to determine what those parts might be!!

>Hiding our business pages is no substitute for good business practices or
>the ability to think critically.

Ah. but that's EXACTLY what it is.  And that's exactly why I've never run for the Board.  I quickly tire of teaching pigs to sing, much less putting lipstock on them and teaching them manners.

Alex
(title withheld for obvious reasons)