Jenny's politics (and that of her sister) fit right in with the caving
fraternity's. Where did I go wrong? I love them anyway.
Their Dad

________________________________
From: Jenny Holt [mailto:jhol...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 1:55 AM
To: gschin...@edwardsaquifer.org; David; texas cavers
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Harry Walker

Hi David,
I've only met you at TCR this past year, (tuna fish sandwich), but I've been
reading your posts (not the LED ones) for the past few years and think you are
a very interesting person. I love that you take such an interest in the caving
community and yet claim to be an armchair caver. I also admire that you took
such an interest in Harry Walker. Until this last post of yours, I hadn't
realized that you had known him from the past. I thought your IKE help was from
knowing his previous caver status, not that you'd met and spent time with him
in the past. Kudos to you! I'm sad to hear of his passing, but glad that you
were there at the end to help with his hurricane dilema. You know he felt
comfort and relief from your presence in that horrible time. Good luck in your
job hunt and don't forget that you will be blessed for your kind
deeds...eventually. (Life is tough, and then you die)  A saying I remember from
the 80's but not sure of actuallity!
Cheers,
Jenny Holt
(Not to be confused with my REPUBLICAN father, Fritz)