You can also see probably way more than you wanted to know about both the movie
and the TV series by looking on www.imdb.com

Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:35:59 -0600From: wavycaver@gmail.comTo:
ot@texascavers.comSubject: [ot_caving] Bad TV On the Internet Tonight - or
whenever you wantAh, trailer parks.  As I'm writing this, on "My Name is Earl"
the set is a trailer park.But that's not what I'm writing about.While trying to
fall asleep (WAY before my usual bedtime) in Houston a while back at my
brother's house over thanksgiving,channel-surfing - I snagged on a movie called
"The Trailer Park Boys - The Movie".Wondering, the other day, who these people
are and what the series the movie was based on - I stumbled across something
perhaps uniquely Canadian and irritatingly entertaining.   At least for me
anyway.  I guess I just have a long, unquenchable fascination for Canadian
subculture.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trailer_park_boysSo if you're bored,
love "mocumentaries", have high speed internet and enjoy the irreverent,
irrelevant and absurd, CHECK OUT the goings on in the fictional Nova Scotia
Sunnyvale Trailer Park at
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1344122195717222527&hl=en-WaV