I actually caught that last night on Letterman. I think it was pretty good,
better than I would have guessed, but of course I'm a Neil Young fan from way
back.  See it below, if I managed to get the link.  If I failed, just copy and
paste the URL into the address field.
Jenny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MgpT22xYPU