Here's a link <http://nsscavers.ning.com/video/1981829:Video:28444> to yours
truly and a friend's first try at shooting cave video it was in Bustamante,
we had access while the cave was closed to get footage for the ICS promo,
the tunnel as y'all saw it on both the youtube video (which was shot by my
aunt's brother btw) and my video was still not finished. I like the new
walkway, it made the cave pretty much universally accesible.
NSS Online Cavers might ask you to sign up to watch the video.

Nico