Round 2 of the Camp Eagle cave project is scheduled for Sept 19-21.

On the first trip we surveyed a recently discovered cave, and found one
new cave entrance.

This trip we need to survey the new cave, and there are plenty more
acres to search.  Several good caves are nearby so this property has
great potential.  The camping area is level and has plenty of trees, and
the river is a wonderful place to cool off after a day of caving.
Showers and rest rooms are also available.  See Matt's email for
additional info and camping options and prices.

Be sure to read the rules and regs below.  We will all have to sign
release forms.
More info including maps etc at http://campeagle.org/

Please email me if you plan on attending so I can let Matt know how many
to expect.  If you need the map attachments, or other info please let me
know and I'll send them to you.

Kurt