From: Fritz Holt [mailto:fh...@townandcountryins.com]
Sent: Tue 9/9/2008 1:51 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] CAVES - not political

GREETINGS!

I meant to post this in July and again in August but didn't get around to it.
The Houston Chronicle had two most interesting articles on caves in the travel
section in recent months. Some of you may have seen them in this or your local
paper. Both have great color pictures. The first is of Dean's Blue Hole on
Andros Island in The Bahamas and is spectacular. The article is confined to
page J-7 of the 7-13-08 edition. The second is on Carlsbad Caverns and is in
the August 24, 2008 Sunday edition on the first page of section J and continues
on page 4. Page 2 also features the 10 favorite outdoor destinations in Texas.
I'm not very good at it but most of you can access these articles on
chron.com/travel and it will make you want to be there.

Fritz