Cavers,

Don't forget that this weekend is the first fall Project weekend at
Colorado Bend State Park.  We will be camping at the new Caver Camp just
inside the Park gate.  We are aware of Hurricane Ike barreling its way
in that direction, but we are going ahead with the event anyhow.  We
will likely have the Conference Center at Gorman Falls available for
Saturday night in case of emergency, but not Friday.  There are already
scheduled survey trips to Gorman Creek Crevice Cave and the Lost Petzl
Cave System, as well as some surface work.  If anyone else wants to lead
a specific trip out there this weekend, let me know and I will find you
some participants. Contact me off list if you have questions or need
more information.

-- Jim K.

Confidentiality Note: This email and any attachment to it are
confidential and protected by law and intended for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named on the email. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or distribution of this communication is prohibited. If
via return email and delete it completely from your email system. If you
have printed a copy of the email, please destroy it immediately. Thank
you