It may be weeks before we hear from all the Houston area folks. I am still
waiting to hear if two friends who stayed in Galveston have been sent out. They
are sending them out by bus if they can convince them to leave. No sewage no
water nothing.
My daughter has a friend (from Corpus Christi) who is in doing an assist to get
his companys group of quik stop type gas and grocery going. He is sleeping in
the head offices for the area and they can walk a few blocks and get cell
coverage and then another block takes him out of it! They are placing
generators in some that do not have power yet.
Quinta